We make it easy to gather and get things done.
Full-service set-up for groups and meetings.
Inn of the Governors' convenient location, attractive southwest style, and attentive staff make us the perfect location for your event. We are a short walk from the plaza and all of the nearby restaurants, galleries, theaters, and local businesses.
With your group reservation, guests will receive:
- Complimentary full breakfast buffet
- Complimentary parking just steps from the historic Santa Fe plaza
- 100 sleeping rooms appointed in southwestern decor (34 with kiva fireplaces)
- Cozy saloon and patio serving a delicious and inexpensive menu
- Function space providing a variety of settings to host up to 85 attendees
- Wireless internet access in lobby, meeting rooms, and sleeping rooms at no cost
- Cable internet connection in largest meeting room (832 square feet)
- Complimentary newspapers in the lobby daily
- Complimentary tea and sherry served 4pm to 5pm in our lobby
- Outdoor heated swimming pool open year-round
- Front desk/concierge services
- Free access to computer in lobby for Internet, word processing, and printing
- Copy and fax services
- Room service, mini-refrigerators, in-room hair dryers, irons and coffee makers
- In-room comfort: curved shower rods, make-up mirrors, plush towels and bathrobes
We offer 2 meeting rooms in various shapes and sizes that can accommodate groups ranging from 10 to 75 people. All of our group reservations can be paired with event planning services, meeting room reservations, and catering.
At Inn of the Governors, we offer flexible pricing for group reservations of 10 rooms or more. We work with you to determine the best rate for you and your guests.
Event Planning Services
Inn of the Governor’s offers detail-oriented event planning services for in-house events. We will work with you or your personal event planner to manage your event, pick a venue, plan your menu, and set up your space. We also offer flexible pricing on group reservations, meeting rooms, and food & beverage service.